TRUE REWARDS MEMBERSHIP RULES
Updated August 2021
1. Guests must be at least 21 years of age to join True Rewards and must present an acceptable, valid, state or government issued photo ID for registration. Acceptable forms of photo identification are as follows: state issued driver’s license, state issued ID card, government issued passport for non-U.S. residents, Military ID or a government issued green card. Golden Entertainment, Inc. (the “Company”) will determine what is an acceptable form of identification.
2. The benefits of the True Rewards Program are intended for use only by the person listed on the account. Only the person listed on the account may use the account for play. Team playing on one account is strictly prohibited and may result in loss of rewards privileges.
3. A valid photo ID is required for redemption of any benefit earned through True Rewards. Photo ID must match the name on any coupon or voucher.
4. True Rewards cards and accounts are non-transferable and are the property of the Company and must be returned upon the Company’s request.
5. Only the member listed on the True Rewards account may receive account information or engage in any transactions related to their True Rewards account.
6. True Rewards accounts, points and benefits are non-transferable, including upon death or divorce.
7. Guest is responsible for selecting a Personal Identification Number (PIN) for their True Rewards account and for keeping this PIN confidential and secure. Guest is responsible for any activity on their account.
8. The Company is not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen cards, including any misuse of card or account.
9. It is the guest’s responsibility to ensure that their True Rewards card is properly inserted into machines to track play. The Company is not responsible for any machine or card reader error.
10. In order to be evaluated for points for table play at casinos, guests must present their True Rewards card to the table games dealer before a wager is placed.
11. True Rewards points are earned by guests at participating locations in accordance with their gaming and participating retail purchase activity. The amount of True Rewards points earned will vary depending on the type of gaming device played. Base points are awarded for all tracked slot, keno, bingo, poker, table game play and retail purchases, where applicable. The Company may revise the method for earning points at its discretion.
The current schedule for earning points is as follows:
• Earn one (1) base point for every $1 of coin-in on designated video reel, video keno and reel slot machines at casino locations
• Earn one (1) base point for every $2 of coin-in on designated video poker, video keno and multigame machines at participating tavern and supermarket locations
• Earn one (1) base point for every $2 of coin-in on designated video poker and video blackjack machines at casino locations
• Earn one (1) base point for every $4-$8 of coin-in on designated full pay video poker machines (based on type of machine and casino location)
• Earn three (3) base points for every $2 buy-in at bingo at participating casinos
• Earn eight (8) points for every $1 buy-in at live keno at participating casinos
• Earn base points playing table games based on type of game, average bet and amount of time played at participating casinos
• Earn fifteen (15) base points for every $1 you spend in participating casino bars and restaurants cash or credit card sales, not including tax or gratuity, excluding Rocky Gap Casino, Resort & Golf in Maryland
• Earn one (1) base point for every $1 you spend in participating bars and restaurants, spa, hotel and golf cash or credit card sales, not including tax or gratuity at Rocky Gap Casino, Resort & Golf in Maryland
• Visit truerewards.com for a list of participating restaurants, outlets, taverns and supermarkets
12. Base points are the points earned on a game independent of tier card multipliers, promo points or any other type of promotional offer.
13. Promo points are additional points earned when playing any denomination video reel, reel slot, video poker, video keno, multigame or video blackjack machine during a point multiplier or bonus point promotion. Point multipliers and bonus point promotions must be activated at a True Rewards kiosk by inserting/swiping card and logging into your account to be eligible to earn promo points. Bonus points may also be accumulated based on promotions and additional play.
14. Points may be redeemed for slot play, cash back or dining at participating bars and restaurants and retail vendors. At taverns and participating supermarkets in Nevada and Rocky Gap Casino, Resort & Golf in Maryland, points may only redeemed for slot play or comps.
15. Redeem points for casino slot play or table games promo chips (500 points = $1 slot play or promo chip). A minimum of
$5 slot play or promo chips must be redeemed at any given time at Arizona Charlie’s Decatur, Arizona Charlie’s Boulder, Aquarius Casino Resort, Edgewater Casino Resort, and The STRAT Hotel, Casino & SkyPod. Rocky Gap Casino, Resort & Golf in Maryland redeems points at a rate of 1,000 points = $1 slot play. Promotional chips are not offered for point redemption at Arizona Charlie’s Boulder, Rocky Gap Casino, Resort & Golf in Maryland, Pahrump Nugget, Gold Town Casino or Lakeside Casino.
16. Redeem points for tavern or participating supermarket slot play (1,000 points = $1 slot play).
17. Redeem points for comps at participating casinos (300 points = $1 comp). Redeem points for comps at participating taverns and supermarkets (1,000 points = $1 comp).
18. Redeem points for cash back (1,000 points = $1 cash) ($1 minimum/$3,000 daily limit) at participating locations.
19. All True Rewards base and bonus point accumulations are subject to review and verification by the Company. The Company reserves the right to adjust account status due to computer error, machine malfunction, operator error, fraud or other misuse of the True Rewards card, promotions or points.
20. True Rewards tier status is based on the number of True Rewards base points (non-promo or bonus points) earned from January-December at casino locations. Earning period for taverns and supermarkets is January-June and/or
21. Tier qualifying thresholds and time requirements will be available at the True Rewards Center or truerewards.com.
22. Additional offers and benefits earned through tier achievement may be modified, changed, added, deleted or canceled by the Company at its discretion.
23. Points and benefits are valid as long as a minimum of one (1) True Rewards point is earned every thirteen (13) months. If no True Rewards point is earned within a thirteen (13) month period, True Rewards points, comps, free slot play and all other benefits will expire.
24. PT’s Taverns comp dollars expire 90 days from date earned.
25. Any and all applicable taxes related to the receipt of rewards are the sole responsibility of the True Rewards member.
26. All point redemptions are final. Any exceptions must be approved by Company management.
27. Individuals who are excluded, in collections, trespassed and/or banned from Company properties, including through a government program, by their own request and/or at the discretion of the Company, are not eligible to participate in the True Rewards program and may not redeem points for any reason. If an individual is excluded, in collections, trespassed and/or banned from Company properties, the point balance on the individual’s account will be deleted and the account closed and the guest will NOT receive remaining points or mailers on their account.
28. True Rewards members agree to allow the Company use of their name and likeness for promotions and announcements without compensation, consideration, notice, review or further consent.
29. The Company reserves the right to deny participation in the True Rewards program, or to terminate a True Rewards account at any time, subject to applicable gaming laws.
30. The Company reserves all rights pertaining to the True Rewards program, including regarding the interpretation of rules, disputes, eligibility, etc. for the True Rewards program. The Company also reserves the right to void and/or change, cancel or modify the program at any time and/or as necessary to comply with applicable state and federal laws and regulations.
31. A guest’s participation in the True Rewards program acknowledges their agreement to abide by the rules.
32. The Company reserves the right to adjust points inaccurately awarded due to machine malfunctions or configuration errors.
34. Participating locations include: The STRAT Hotel, Casino & SkyPod (TheSTRAT.com),PT's Taverns (ptstaverns.com),participating Albertsons and Smith’s supermarkets (truerewards.com),Pahrump Nugget (pahrumpnugget.com),Gold Town Casino (gtowncasino.com),Lakeside Casino (lakesidecasinopahrump.com),Arizona Charlie’s Decatur (arizonacharliesdecatur.com),Arizona Charlie’s Boulder (arizonacharliesboulder.com),Aquarius Casino Resort (aquariuscasinoresort.com),Edgewater Casino Resort (edgewater-casino.com),and Rocky Gap Casino, Resort & Golf in Maryland (rockygapcasino.com).
35. Golden Entertainment properties is not responsible for any human or other error, computer or other technical malfunctions, lost or delayed data or transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, failures of any software or any other error or malfunction, including (without limitation) lost, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable networks, servers, Internet service providers, or other connections; or for miscommunications, failed, jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected computer, cable or telephone transmission; or for any technical malfunctions, failures, difficulties, or other errors of any kind or nature; or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information.
36. The Company reserves all rights, as allowed by applicable laws and regulations.
37. Rules are subject to change. Please see the True Rewards Center with questions or visit truerewards.com for current rules.
38. Golden Entertainment, Inc. supports responsible gambling. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem or concerns with gambling, please call the 24-hour Problem Gamblers Helpline at 1.800.522.4700.
39. Maryland requires individuals to be 21 years of age or older in order to enter the gaming floor or play video lottery terminals. Please play responsibly, for help visit mdgamblinghelp.org or call 1.800.GAMBLER. Gaming offers are not intended for and will not be redeemed for anyone on the Maryland Lottery and Gaming Control Agency voluntary
exclusion list. Management reserves all rights to stop or alter any promotion.