1. Guests must be at least 21 years of age to join True Rewards and must present an acceptable, valid, state or government issued photo ID for registration. Acceptable forms of photo identification are as follows: State issued Driver’s License, State issued ID card, Government issued Passport for non-U.S. residents, Military ID or a Government issued Green Card. Golden Entertainment, Inc. (the “Company”) will determine what is an acceptable form of identification.
2. The benefits of the True Rewards Program are intended for use only by the person listed on the account. Only the person listed on the account may use the account for play. Team playing on one account is strictly prohibited and may result in loss of rewards privileges.
3. A valid photo ID is required for redemption of any benefit earned through True Rewards. Photo ID must match the name on any coupon or voucher.
4. True Rewards cards and accounts are non-transferable and are the property of the Company and must be returned upon the Company’s request.
5. Only the member listed on the True Rewards account may receive account information or engage in any transactions related to their True Rewards account.
6. True Rewards accounts, points and benefits are non-transferable, including upon death or divorce.
7. Guest is responsible for selecting a Personal Identification Number (PIN) for his/her True Rewards account and for keeping this PIN confidential and secure. Guest is responsible for any activity on his/her account.
8. The Company is not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen cards, including any misuse of card or account.
9. It is the guest’s responsibility to ensure that the True Rewards card is properly inserted into machines to track play. The Company is not responsible for any machine or card reader error.
10. In order to be evaluated for points for table play, guests must present their True Rewards card to the table games dealer before a wager is placed.
11. True Rewards points are earned by guests at participating locations in accordance with their gaming activity and the amount of True Rewards points earned will vary depending on the model of the gaming device played. Base points are awarded for all tracked slot and table game play, keno, bingo and poker, where applicable. The Company may revise the method for earning points at its discretion. The current schedule for earning points is available below:
- Earn one (1) base point for every $1 of coin-in on designated video reel, video keno and reel slot machines
- Earn one (1) base point for every $2 of coin-in on designated video poker and video blackjack machines
- Earn one (1) base point for every $8 of coin-in on designated full pay video poker machines (excluding Arizona Charlie’s Casinos which earn at a rate of one (1) base point for every $4 of coin-in on designated full pay video poker machines)
- Earn three (3) base points for every $2 in bingo wagers
- Earn eight (8) base points for every $1 in live keno wagers
- Earn three hundred (300) base points for every one hour of live poker play
- Earn base points playing table games based on type of game, average bet and amount of time played
- Earn fifteen (15) base points for every $1 you spend in participating bars and restaurants cash or credit card sales, not including tax or gratuity
- Visit truerewards.com for a list of participating restaurants and outlets
12. Base points are the points earned on a game independent of tier card multipliers, promo points or any other type of promotional offer.
13. Promo points are additional points earned when playing any denomination video reel, reel slot, video poker, video keno, multigame or video blackjack machine during a point multiplier or bonus point promotion. Point multipliers and bonus point promotions must be activated at a True Rewards Kiosk by inserting card and logging into your account to be eligible to earn promo points. Bonus points may also be accumulated based on promotions and additional play.
14. Points may be redeemed for slot play, cash back or dining at participating bars and restaurants and retail vendors.
15. Redeem points for casino slot play (500 points = $1 slot play)
16. Redeem points for tavern or participating supermarket slot play (1,000 points = $1 slot play
17. Redeem points for comps (300 points = $1 comp)
18. Redeem points for cash back (1,000 points = $1 cash) ($1 minimum/$3,000 daily limit)
19. All True Rewards base and bonus point accumulations are subject to review and verification by the Company. The Company reserves the right to adjust account status due to computer error, machine malfunction, operator error, fraud or other misuse of the True Rewards card, promotions or points.
20. True Rewards tier status is based upon the number of True Rewards base points (non-promo or bonus points) earned from January-June for locals and January-December for non-locals. Locals are defined as residing within 50 miles of their primary property. Non-locals are defined as residing 50 miles or greater from their primary property.
21. Tier qualifying thresholds and time requirements will be available at the True Rewards Center.
22. Additional offers and benefits earned through tier achievement may be modified, changed, added, deleted or cancelled by the Company at its discretion.
23. True Rewards Epic, Legit and Solid card members who upgrade or maintain their current tier will be eligible for a dividend bonus on their evaluation date. (Please see True Rewards Center for details.)
24. Points and benefits are valid as long as a minimum of one (1) True Rewards point is earned every thirteen (13) months. If no True Rewards point is earned within a thirteen (13) month period, True Rewards points, comps, free slot play and all other benefits will expire.
25. Any and all applicable taxes related to the receipt of rewards are the sole responsibility of the True Rewards member.
26. All point redemptions are final. Any exceptions must be approved by Company management.
27. Individuals who are excluded, in collections, trespassed and/or banned from Company properties, including through a government program, by their own request and/or at the discretion of the Company, are not eligible to participate in the True Rewards program and may not redeem points for any reason. If an individual is excluded, in collections, trespassed and/or banned from Company properties, the point balance on the individual’s account will be deleted and the account closed and the guest will NOT receive remaining points or mailers on their account.
28. True Rewards members agree to allow the Company use of their name and likeness for promotions and announcements without compensation, consideration, notice, review or further consent.
29. The Company reserves the right to deny participation in the True Rewards Program, or to terminate a True Rewards account at any time, subject to applicable gaming laws.
30. The Company reserves all rights pertaining to True Rewards program, including regarding the interpretation of rules, disputes, eligibility, etc. for the True Rewards Program, including the right to void and/or change, cancel or modify the Program at any time and/or as necessary to comply with applicable state and federal laws and regulations.
31. A guest’s participation in the True Rewards Program acknowledges their agreement to abide by the rules.
32. The Company reserves the right to adjust points inaccurately awarded due to machine malfunctions or configuration errors.
34. Participating locations* include: The STRAT Hotel, Casino & SkyPod (stratospherehotel.com),PT’s Entertainment Group (pteglv.com),participating Albertsons and Smith’s supermarkets (checkoutrewards.com),Pahrump Nugget (pahrumpnugget.com),Gold Town Casino (gtowncasino.com),Lakeside Casino (lakesidecasinopahrump.com),Arizona Charlie’s Decatur (arizonacharliesdecatur.com),Arizona Charlie’s Boulder (arizonacharliesboulder.com),Aquarius Casino Laughlin (aquariuscasinoresort.com),Colorado Belle Hotel & Casino Resort (coloradobelle.com),Edgewater Hotel & Casino Resort (edgewater-casino.com) and Rocky Gap Casino Maryland (rockygapcasino.com).*Based on completed True Rewards Program rollout.
35. The Company reserves all rights, as allowed by applicable law and regulation.